Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just The Beginning

Hi! Welcome to ASB10's Blog!

You can find me on stardoll as ASB10

I am best known for coming in second place for Miss Stardoll World, 2010.
I make AMAZING presentations, just look at my page
I am a stylist, I have my Stylist Studio (On Stardoll)
Makeovers and Presentations are what I live for

My other accounts:
-MileyCyrusRunwa
-ASB10

My old blog used to be called The Starpointers, a special club for certain Stardoll members who are passionate about it, to come together and write about their success as stardollers. The girls in the club were known as Starpointers.

Anyways, in this blog, you'll find:
-Stardoll free stuff
-Presentations
-Stardoll make-up tutorials
-Personal crap

And yeah... Hah...

I am looking for TWO writers, to write about Stardoll stuff.
Interested? Guestbook ASB10

No comments:

Post a Comment